Training Widget

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Queen of Indecision

To Enter the TC 10 Mile lottery or not... that is the question.

If I enter and get in:
I don't have to (or perhaps don't get to) run the full marathon. Do I want to run the full marathon? Perhaps that is the real question here. I think I kinda do. I also think (know) I'm a little nuts. I have dealt with a little pain in my left Achilles since completion of Grandma's. Enough so that as of three days ago, I was fully committed to entering the lottery and just seeing what happens. But, it seems to be good as new now, so, hmmm.

If I enter and don't get in:
I take my handy dandy guaranteed entry code from PJ and enter the full.

So... if I enter, I place my fate in the hands of the lottery gods. Not easy for a control freak like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment