Training Widget

Thursday, September 30, 2010

NO FAIR!

No Fair
As a mother of an eight year old and a five year old, I hear this anywhere from once a day (on a really, really good day) to five million times a day (on a really, really bad day). Well, kiddies, how's this for no fair: I trained for 16 weeks, I did every last run I was supposed to, I've been eating right, going to bed on time, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm going to finish this marathon; yet I'm still a big ol' bundle of nervous energy. NO FAIR!!!

TCM's facebook status update today:
Twin Cities In Motion Packing up the office in Golden Valley and moving to our temp office at the Saint Paul RiverCentre. Expo set up starts today!

It's almost time :)

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be awesome out there! It's a beautiful course, enjoy every mile!

    ReplyDelete